MRB are uniquely constructed to better tolerate accidental bending than conventional small-diameter borescopes—without compromising image quality. A patented, short rod-lens optical system provides outstanding brightness and depth-of-field from 1mm to infinity, as well as exceptional bending tolerance.
Rigid Borescopes are available for :
- Triple-tube construction on the 1.9 mm (0.75 in.) and 2.7 mm (0.11 in.) mini-rigids protects the Rigid Borescope’s lens and optics, while keeping them accessible for easy service and repair
- Outer tube, body and light-guide connection made of stainless steel.
- Patented short rod-lens optical system provides outstanding image brightness and depth-of-field from 1.0 mm (0.04 in.) to infinity.
- Eyepiece is the DIN standard 32 mm (1.26 in.) diameter pattern and made from a high-temperature resistant durable plastic.
- Light condenser funnel of clad-glass provides 30-percent more light output at the tip.
- Light-guide post is convertible to ACMI male or female, Wolf or Storz by means of screw-on adapters.
- Wide-angle field-of-view is ideal for inspecting large surface environments.
- Resistant to fuels, oils, all common industrial solvents and water
Ideal for :
Casting, Bolt hole, Gear Box, Lock Cylinder, Manufacturing Assembly